My Living Situation:
I live a pretty simple life as a 25 year old.
- I live with my parents rent-free but pay for gas, electric, water and sewer.
- I work M-F 9am to 5pm. Boring job, but wonderful co-workers and boss.
Go home after work and relax by surfing the internet, watching t.v, running errands, hanging out at home with my parents and dogs. Sometimes I'll hang out at a friends house or apartment.
- Spend time with my boyfriend on the weekends, if there are any get-togethers or parties with friends and were up for it, well go.
- I try to travel once a year.
I live my life daily thankful for my wonderful family, my pets, my friends who I have known for years or grew up with and a great partner/boyfriend who I've been with for 10 years.
My Financial Situation:
- I make $41,241 per year, before taxes and deductions.
It's funny how the only negativity in my life is my debt! Paying for past mistakes in the present time sucks. I'm more determined then ever to get debt out of my life. That way I can save, spend, give and plan for the future the way I want to.