Monday, April 11, 2011

40 Days 40 Nights.

I forgot to mention what got this debt paying off mind-set going. I gave up using credit cards/buying new clothes for Lent.

Keeping it simple and not getting into religion, it's 40 days and 40 nights of sacrifice, prayer, penitence, almsgiving and self-evaluation before Easter.

I've done well so far, I used my credit card once for a $10 purchase and paid it off the next day.

I haven't bought any new clothes as well. I'm surviving, I'm rotating a lot of clothes I never wore, I have a good amount of work clothes as well. Just using what I got!

I also threw another $50 at my Miami/Euro trip debt, so now my credit card has a balance of $150.

Come 4/21 paycheck that thing will be officially paid off!

I'm also going to tuck that credit card in an envelope in my room and not carry that card with me anymore.

So here's my debt:
STUDENT LOANS $11,408.00
CC $2,853.00
TOTAL: $14,261.00

No comments:

Post a Comment