Monday, April 25, 2011

Debt Free by 2012?

That's what I'm aiming for! According to my calculations I can be DEBT FREE by the end of this year.

The rest of my paychecks for the year total about $18,992 after taxes, deductions, etc., etc. And like what I said last post I'm $13,857 in debt. Obvious answer is of course you'll be debt free by the end of the year!

I'm scared though. I hope I don't dissapoint myself.

The other crazy thing is that our 3-year contract with my company and the organization we are providing services for ends next year. We'll either be renewed another 3 years or lose our contract. Word on the streets is there is a possibility we might lose it.

I may be jobless next year. It's in my best interest to get rid of this debt.

MISSION: DEBT FREE BY 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment