Thursday, April 21, 2011

Updating My Blog Name! Just Kidding.

I am now officially $13,857 in debt!

Just last month on March 24, I was $14,969 in debt. I've managed to pay off a little more than $1000 off in one month.

Makes me very happy.

I also finally went to the library and checked out Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. I got the audio book and listened to it in my car and at work. I've actually listened to it about 4 times now.

I especially love the first 3 chapters. So motivating.

A few events are coming up and I need to watch my spending. First of all it's Easter weekend, my best friend's daughter is turning 1 and we're celebrating a friend's birthday in Los Angeles. This equates to MONEY - MONEY - MONEY. So I have to keep my eye on the prize and watch my expenses. And of course, DO NOT USE THE CREDIT CARD! Better yet, I'll be sure to leave it at home.


Here's the breakdown of my debt:
STUDENT LOANS $11,364.00
CC $2,493.00
TOTAL: $13,857.00

No comments:

Post a Comment